Returns, Refunds & Cancelations
1. We couldn’t imagine why, but if you don’t love your new S.W. James as much as we do, you can always return it within 14 days. The buyer may cancel any goods listed on the website in writing via email for any reason within 14 days of receiving the goods or at any point before the order is dispatched. This does not apply to bespoke goods or "In stock" items - see point 12. Any cancelation costs/fees must be paid by the customer.
2. Refunds may only be sent to the card from which payment was originally made
3. The buyer shall notify the seller in writing if the goods are not satisfactory for any reason. If the buyer fails to make such notifications then it will be deemed that the buyer has classed the goods as satisfactory.
4. Liability of the goods remains with the buyer until goods are collected.
5. All goods must be returned in the same condition in which they arrived. If returned goods are damaged due to the fault of the buyer, then the buyer will be liable for the cost of those damages.
6. Original or equivalent packaging must be in place prior to arranging collection. The sellers transit company reserve the right to refuse collection where packaging standards are not met.
7. The buyer shall take photographic evidence of any damages before returning the item
8. Where a claim of defect or damage is made the seller will be responsible for the recovery and replacement/repair/refund of the goods. If a replacement or repair is issued the seller will cover the cost of re-delivery.
9.Refunds for damaged goods will only be given if a replacement or repair option is not available.
10. The seller will not take responsibility for the discolouration or fading of leather or fabric which is the result of goods being placed in direct/indirect sunlight, near heating sources or due to chemicals applied to the goods.
11.Sofa bed mattresses cannot be returned or refunded once used. If the buyer wishes to test the mattress first they should do so without opening.
12. All "In Stock" items that are listed on our In stock page on our website cannot be returned. Ex-stock or clearance items cannot be returned and are sold as seen. Bespoke and customised goods are not subject to cancellations rights under Consumer Rights Act.
13. Bespoke items that are made to order and are not listed as standard stock items on our website cannot be returned unless damaged on initial inspection. Bespoke and customised goods are not subject to cancellations rights under Consumer Rights Act.
14. If you have visited our shop and discussed your order in person before you purchased in store or via our website your order cannot be returned.